- SKU: #8976498
- The meaning of "V", "GV" and "GTX" in the Asolo style names: V stands for a Vibram outsole, GV stands for Gore-Tex lining with a Vibram outsole, and GTX is for a GORE-TEX® lining.
- Hike comfortably from sun up to sun down even in wet weather with the tough protection and comfortable support of the Asolo® Drifter GV EVO MM hiking boots.
- Features the Radiant sole, specifically designed for trekking enthusiasts.
- Mid-cut design provides superior ankle protection.
- Hardy, 1.6-1.8mm, water-resistant suede and Cordura upper for exceptional durability.
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear technology offers waterproof protection to ensure feet stay dry and comfortably cool. This non-insulated safeguard is best suited for moderate to warm climates.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort and performance.
- Heel pull loop for easier on and off.
- Lite 2 insole offers lightweight support.
- Duo Radiant EVA midsole has a two-layered design with a harder top layer for stability and a lower layer made of a softer material for added comfort and shock absorption.
- Asolo-Vibram® Duo Radiant rubber outsole with Megagrip compound is a highly technical sole featuring self-cleaning lugs designed for optimum performance on varying types of terrain.
- Built on the Asoloflex 00 MR last.
- Made in Romania.
- Product measurements were taken using size US Women's 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
Asolo Drifter GV Evo ML Grapeade/Stone Features the Radiant sole, specifically designed for trekking enthusiasts 8976498
Women - Asolo Drifter GV Evo ML Grapeade/Stone Features the Radiant sole, specifically designed for trekking enthusiasts 8976498
- Product Code: 8976498
- Availability: In Stock